To Support and Strengthen Families
- For all families in Wetzel County to have the resources necessary for self-sufficiency.
- For all children in Wetzel County to be raised in a loving, healthy environment that encourages the full development of minds, bodies and souls.
- For services to be easily accessible, comprehensive, family-friendly and focused on maintaining the dignity and privacy of the families.
To commit to the Five Promises that every child has:
- Caring Adults: an ongoing relationship with a caring adult–parents, mentors, tutors or coaches;
- Safe Places: a safe place with structured activities during non-school hours;
- Healthy Start: a healthy start and future;
- Marketable Skills: an opportunity to develop a marketable skill through effective educations;
- Opportunities to Serve: an opportunity to give back through community service.